Fluffy Japanese Pfannkuchen - so they became Leckereien zubereitet!
Whether for fun or as an absences, homework or shopping - always have fun! The Japanese Küche bzw. The Japanese gardening is well known for being the most beautiful and fluffy mind. Between 5 and 10 cm high, slow baking and extremely delicious - Japanese pancakes take time to stifle the social media and people around the world! On the first glance, this cubitic piece shines with a slice of color, with no tip whatsoever, they are all very well made! In this article you have a great deal for the fluffy variants, as well as for okonomiyaki - an extremely delicious and delicious pancakes from Japan!
Japanese Pfannkuchen - Important Tips for the Zubereitung
Those sutates for the Japanese pfannkuchen actually belong to the very normal pancakes that teach each other. Was power so so special? The most important thing is that the egg was fired and fired. These sparsely and consistently consistency are achieved by low temperatures at low temperatures. Also, if there was more time in the crowd, it is easy to get big. We recommend you to back the Pfannkuchen for a long weekend with the family!
- The egg-stiff stalks - You will only need to say one spell of egg yolk and the saucepans and the saucepan will say absolutely saucy and greasy.
- Pfanne vorheizen - So the heat of the pfanne is decisive, so the Japanese pfannkuchen are really gut! Take a ride on the threshing stove for about 15 minutes.
- Slow and cloudy with chattering Hitze slopes - At a higher temperature, the pfannkuchen of some forty, the innensite remains calm. Daher is very happy and slow backs of greater weight.
Fluffy Japanese Pfannkuchen Recipes
Zutaten für 2 Pfannkuchen:
- 2 large eggs
- 3 EL (approx. 30ml) Vollmilch
- 25 grams Mehl
- 25 grams of Zucker
- 1 TL Corn starch
- 1/2 TL Back Powder
- 2 EL Sonnenblumenöl
- 2 EL Water
Und so Japanese pfannkuchen became zubereitet!
- Train the Egg and place the egg and egg in two different shells. For better results and even more fastening of the egg which sets the Schüssel in the bowl for 10 minutes.
- The egg yolk is scantily shaken to a gel-white-white consistency.
- Back powder and corn starch in the mold and dry well. Slightly slipped and bent over.
- Banned the Milch in the Schüssel and everything went wrong.
- You can find out the pfanne for your Japanese pfannkuchen.
- The whisk from the whiskers and with a hand mixer at high speed for about 5-6 mistakes. You can get a stiff, chubby whiteboard. In addition, when using the hand mixers, spit images are scattered.
- Blend the Zucker into small blends of single blades.
- 1/3 beating the egg and beating it.
- Emptying a more subtle half and carefully caring for slow-moving movements.
- Bone the entire egg yolk to the rest of the egg and clean carefully until everything is complete.
Nun müssen Japanese Pfannkuchen were never roasted. Do not forget, however, that nothing is special, then you do!
- Get the warm one and look at one of the most beautiful pancakes.
- As long as the Pfannkuchen was mind-blowing, it was even more of the teigmischung. Then 1 EL Water provided a youthful Ecke in the Pfanne.
- If you don't mind, they're just in the heights and nonsense in the wide sun. You can also use small tortoises or soufflé pieces and tell the mass of darin.
- Connect the shroud and shake for 3 minutes.
- Remove the dowel and bake a more spherical ball. Partly cloudy for more than 2 minutes.
- A light portion can be picked up and followed for 6 minutes.
- The Japanese Pfannkuchen turn around carefully. If they are still not troubled - more 2-3 minutes.
- Pick up 1 EL water, cover it and break for 5 minutes.
- Undoubtedly this delicious, fluffy pfannkuchen from Japan!
Okonomiyaki - Japanese Japanese Pfannkuchen
Okonomiyaki is one of the most delicious dishes from the Japanese menu and is all about being "brat, you were the most tasty and fit to match". These toppings separate you from Region and Shack, which are the most famous variants of Kansai, Tokyo and Hiroshima. It reminds one of the most popular potato roots and is traditionally on the Teppan - a very tasty teas-claim grill - subsidiary. Abercratches are also in the open! One more interesting fact is that most of the restaurants, such as Japanese pancakes, work on the principle Grill themselves. In this case, the caller fills a box with roasting dishes, which can be bought by the customer or the teak or special cooking plates, and then grilled.
Zutaten für den teig:
- 200 grams Mehl
- 1 TL Back Powder
- 1 TL Dashi Powder
- 1 TL Mirin
- 400 ml of water
- 200 Gramm Weißkohl, small hacked
- 2 Frühlingszwiebeln, cut into fine ships
- 6 Ship Support Speck or Gift
- getrocknete Fischflocken (Bonitoflocken)
- 2 EL Olive Oil
- at home there are still walks - for example Mungoboern Sprussen, Mais or anderes Gemüse
- Salz and Pfeffer
- lighter Ingwer, Ao-Nori Seetang, 2 EL Tonkatsu Sauce (from Asialaden)
Replacement of Japanese pancakes Okonomiyaki
- For the Teig Mehl, back powder and powder powder mix and mix with the water. Once inside, clean Mirim and clean everything smoothly.
- A biscuit is obtained at a lower temperature in a panne.
- It is two shovels that are very thin and curved.
- The half of Weihlkohl, Frühlingswielbeln, a lively fish flock and a gift / speck made fun. My salt and puffer were.
- Eine his little Schöpfkelle Teig on the Pfannkuchen story. Carefully turn around and roam for another 5-6 minutes.
- Take a break and break for another 2-3 minutes.
- Out of the air, stroking Tonkatsu Sauce and stalking with Ingwer and Seetan.
The post Fluffy Japanese Pfannkuchen - so they became Leckereien zubereitet! appeared first on Deavita: Homes, Design, Hairstyles, Makeup, Lifestyle, Health and Beauty Tips.