Washing your hair without shampoo - the best methods and home remedies!
With all the smoothing, blow-drying and dyeing of the hair, it is sometimes almost a wonder that they are there at all. Have you already seen the ingredients of your hair care products? The bulk of shampoos available on the market are full of synthetic chemicals, including well-known allergens and carcinogens. As the hair gets used to these ingredients quickly, they grease much faster and you have to wash them repeatedly - a true devil's circle. The so-called "No Poo" movement, or otherwise hair washing without shampoo, has gained tremendous popularity in the past. In this way, only natural products and home remedies are used for hair care. Do you want your hair to be good tuned? Then read on - in this article you will find many tips as well as the best recipes and instructions on how to wash your hair completely without shampoo!
What benefits does hair wash without shampoo?
- It's completely natural - In the "No Poo" movement, all recipes consist only of natural and healthy products that do not contain any chemicals.
- The scalp and the hair were gently cleansed - Most shampoos end up cutting their hair in the long run - if they wash too often, the scalp will dry out and the sebum production will start again.
- Environmentally friendly - In the last few years it has been discussed more and more about the issue of environmental protection. Through the shampoo coverage, you get many less plastic packaging wastes.
- It is very favorable! - The products for most shampoo alternatives are mostly ingredients found in every kitchen.
Hair wash without shampoo - the best tips in the past!
- The right method for your hair type finding it is unfortunately not so easy. Were caused by some human wonders, the hair of someone else can make them powerless and greasy. To find the best shampoo alternative for yourself, a bit of experimentation would be very helpful.
- Conversion phase - Hair needs some time to get used to the change. Also, if they are stingy and greasy in the first 1-2 weeks, you should be patient - then you will be rewarded with a healthy and shiny pattern!
- Wash your hair twice a second - In the first hair wash, dirt, dust and skin cells were removed from the hairs and scalp. Only then can the substances really progress into your hair.
- Brushes 2 times a day - Through the regular brushes of the hair and the scalp along the natural sebum from the hairline is distributed to the peaks. In this way, your hair works much healthier and besides, it does not even massage the scalp. This is why we recommend you to grab onto a natural bristle brush.
Wash the hair with baking soda
If you have strong oily hair, baking soda is one of the best shampoo alternatives for you. It can be found in almost any household and does not own it only for baking, but also serves as a cleaning agent - even for your husbands! If you have dyed hair, you will be deprecated by this method - in a permanent use the color will be removed.
For hair length you need:
- 1-4 TL baking soda
- 300-400 ml lukewarm water
And so it goes:
- Place baking soda and water in a bowl and dissolve with constant stirring.
- Apply the mixture on wet hair and massage it well - it does not foam and it is quite normal.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
After the hair wash with baking soda becomes one Saure Rinse recommend - this closes the scoop layer and normalizes the pH of the scalp. Mix 1 EL vinegar with 500 ml of cold water and protect it over your hair. Whether you rinse it or not, it remains your self-surrender - the acrid odor disappears when you dry yourself.
Cure as shampoo alternatives
The cure consists of tonerds and can still be found under the names Lavaerde, Ghassoul and tonerde. She is a true miracle agent in skin care and also has a hair-washing shampoo! As it is very rich in calcium, iron and magnesium, it is perfect for allergy sufferers or people with a sensitive scalp.
This is how it is made:
- Stir in 2 EL heaters with 4 EL water until a thick liquid mass is formed. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- Massage the paste into the damp hair and wrap for about 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Also for this shampoo alternative, a pure rinse is recommended.
One small tip of ours: This blend also has a bit of a haircut. Simply wrap a light damp and warm towel around your head and let it work for 10-15 minutes. Then who used to wash the hair.
Waschnüsse are real Alleskönner in the hair care
Shampoo from Nuts - yes, they have read correctly. The wash has been known for many years in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy.
Here's what you need:
- approx. 15-20 halves
- 1 liter of water
- After wishing a few drops of essential oil for your choice
- Bring the washers with 500 ml of water to a boil, reduce heat and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Then add 500 ml of water and let it cool for a further 30 minutes.
- Weld for 1 hour and fill with a sieve.
- Add the essential oils that fill the mixture in a bottle or vessel. Only stored in the refrigerator.
Wash chestnut hair without shampoo
Chestnuts offer many health benefits - they are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and pain-relieving. For this reason, they are the perfect shampoo alternative for dry scalp.
- About 20 Rosh Chastania
- 600-700 ml of water
- An apple, small cut and with the kernels
- 2 EL Food strength to thicken
This is how security is:
- Cut chestnuts into small slices and add all the ingredients to the thickening agent in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Allow to cool for about 30 minutes.
- All through a sieve in a large bowl absorbent and cooled welding.
- Good squeezing and stirring up strength.
- Stand for about 20 minutes, welding and stirring.
- Fill in a suitable bottle and be done!
Washing your hair with honey
That Honey has many benefits to the skin care has long been no mystery anymore. It does not take care of just your face, but also takes care of your hair with moisture and flushes out the value of the scalp.
Washing your hair without shampoo with honey:
- Mix 2 EL with 100 ml water well.
- Make hair wet, spread mixture on head and lightly massage.
- Wipe for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Coconut milk shampoo for dry hair
Thanks to its high fat content, coconut milk is the perfect natural shampoo alternative for dry and brittle hair.
And so you can wash your hair with coconut milk:
- Mix 1 dose of coconut milk with 100 grams of pure aloe vera gel and a few drops of essential oil after a choice for a pleasant scent.
- Stir everything well until a smooth mass is formed and then fill in a bottle.
- Wash your hair completely normal and rinse with warm water.
- The shampoo is durable for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Why not wash your hair with coffee?
This natural coffee shampoo strengthens the hair root, regulates hair growth and helps with hair loss - is that not all, were you looking for a hair care product?
- 4 EL espresso or strong coffee
- 3 EL Honey
- 3 EL Lavender oil
And so it goes:
- Stir the honey and coffee for so long until the honey was completely dissolved.
- Add lavender oil and stir slightly.
- Apply to damp hair, let it work for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Make rosemary shampoo the same
The beautiful effect of rosemary on the hair is prepared by the women in the Victorian era. It combats scabs and fungal infections, relieves itchy scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- The use is really simple: Simply cook one cup of strong tea with a couple of fresh two rosemary and cook for at least 8 hours. Raise your head and gently massage. Easily wipe and rinse for 5 minutes.
The avocado core is the perfect solution to wash your hair without shampoo if you have a sensitive scalp. Thanks to the many vitamins, antioxidants and minerals contained therein, it wastes a lot of moisture and moisturizing, shaving and hair loss.
- To dry the avocado, you can remove the brown bowl.
- Grate with a rub and grind with a powder mixer.
- Bring the powder with about 500 ml of water to a boil and let it boil for 30-40 minutes.
- Seal it by sealing it in a suitable bottle.
- Apply on wet hair, wipe for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Rinse your hair with cold water.
Fermented rice water for hair washing without shampoo
Do you already admire the shiny hair of many Asian people? Now your secret is fermented rice water - prepare to have the Japanese court ladies of Haein time wash your mums! It is rich in B vitamins, which have a positive effect on hair health.
To win the travel water, you have 2 possibilities.
- Either you cook rice quite normally and catch the water when cooking.
- Or, put 1 cup of rice in a bowl and cover it with water. Stir briefly and pour through a sieve. Return the rice to the bowl and cover it with 2 cups of water. Strain, stir for 30 minutes, and your fermented rice water is ready for shampoo!
- Simply put on the wet hair, wrap it for about 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Never wash your hair with water?
Naturally, more beautifully and more favorably, it really does not matter! In this method, the grease film from the hairline is washed over the tips.
And so it works best:
- The water should be pleasantly warm, but not too hot.
- Massage the scalp for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently pull the hair on the thick parts and brush it with your fingers and rub it - thereby releasing the scraps of shells and sebum.
- During the massage, let the water run again briefly over the head.
- Finally, the hair shrubs end with a cold abrasion.
- Wrap a towel on your head that drips your hair dry and then wipes as usual.
More natural methods for washing hair without shampoo
- Rogge Mehl is full of vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acid. You can find healthy rye meals for your hair and many recipes for shampoo and hair masks in this article.
- Aloe Vera donates the scalp and hair moisture, equalizes the pH value and has anti-inflammatory properties. All you have to do is pack around 3-4 EL pure Aloe Vera Gel in your hair. Work for about 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Trockenshampoo is nowadays a firm companion of many people and therefore we have a recipe for them, which they can repair themselves at home. You will need: 2 EL cornstarch, 1 TL cocoa powder (only BIO quality) and 1 TL baking soda. Simply shake all ingredients through a sieve and store in an airtight vessel.
The post hair wash without shampoo - the best methods and home remedies! appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.