Ginseng effect for your skin, hair and health - all at a glance!
Ginseng, also known as the root of immortality, is one of the most popular and well-known healing plants in Asia. In fact, since 2000, it has been incorporated into the treatment of various diseases in traditional Chinese medicine. Because of the many benefits of miracle tools, in the last few years, even in Europe, they are experiencing greater popularity. Do you need to know more about the Ginseng effect? Then read on - in this article we will tell you how the healing plant works on your skin, hair and health!
What exactly is Ginseng and what kind of gibt is it?
Ginseng is considered in Asian medicine as a healing plant that strengthens the mind and body. It is mainly housed in the forests of China, Korea and Siberia. Earlier it was even more valuable as gold and is often used as a means of payment. Depending on the process of processing, you can distinguish rot and white ginseng. The red color arises when the tubers are first treated with water and then dried. The white roots except their color, because they were dried immediately. For the healing Ginseng action, which are many different ingredients are responsible, and especially the so-called ginsenoside. They are contained in the outer root canal and the higher your concentration, the better the quality of the root. Since these forces are always dependent on the quality, we recommend that you buy the concentration at all times - in Germany they lie at least 1.5%.
It provides two main types of ginseng: the Asian Panax Ginseng and the American Panax Quinquefolius. As the American Black contains much less ginsenoside, it is considered to be less healing. A further ground is also the former harvest - the healing plant must be at least 10 years, then only the concentration of the valuable ingredients is highest.
The ginseng effect for your skin
Also, if Ginseng has been incorporated into medicine for its healing properties for over 2000 years, its positive effect on the skin will only be established in the year 1960. Since then, it has become a basic ingredient of many skin care products and creams.
- It is right that collagen production and - Numerous studies have shown that the healing plant is very effective in combating fine lines and wrinkles and for this reason it is used as a component in many moisturizers for the face. Ginseng is also packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients, which stimulate the metabolism of the skin and protect it from the free radicals that are constantly exposed.
- Ginseng effect for a beautiful complexion - The wunderkraut also acts as a white maker and provides a healthier and radiant look. The ginseng leaves and roots are rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, which are of great importance to the general health of the skin. A cup of ginseng tea in the day increases oxygen supply and improves blood flow and contributes in this way to a beautiful complexion.
- The Wunderkraut helps with various wounds and burns - Many studies have shown that ginseng promotes skin regeneration and burns and wounds well on its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it has become a basic ingredient of many creams against sunburn or other skin irritations.
- It fights acne - The anti-inflammatory ginseng action and its ability to suppress oil production in the skin, help you fight against acne fractures or other skin diseases.
- Say hello to the annoying eye rings - A further reverberating benefit of ginseng for the skin is that it resolves eye rings or various eye swelling. For this purpose, you can either apply a cream from the pharmacy or even apply a facial mask at home. If you simply mix 1 EL ginseng powder with 2 EL honey, carry the mass to the affected positions and allow it to work for 10 minutes. If you repeat the procedure for each day, the results will only be visible for 1 week!
Ginseng effect also for the hair?
- Prevents Hair Loss - The Asian miracle agent is very rich in elements such as iron, zinc, copper and magnesium and amino acids, promotes the breakthrough of the scalp and provides them with many nutrients. As a result, the hair growth is disrupted and a hair loss is prevented. Ginseng comes in many shampoos and hair care products to use.
- Removed shovels - The herb contains saponin and vitamins A and E, which are of great significance for the fight against shells.
The most important thing about the Ginseng effect on health
How Ginseng actually works is actually very interesting After the intake, the cure comes in contact with gastric acids, microflora and other enzymes in which its ingredients are chemically converted. Then distribute these to the entire body and take care in this way for the corresponding benefits.
- Ginseng effect on the danger - The wonder plant promotes the release of nitrogen monoxide and thus contributes to an improvement in the quality of the vessel and its permeability.
- Improves brain performance - By stimulating cerebral blood flow, memory and brain function are improved. It even creates a better mood and helps to reduce the stress.
- Provides more energy - Many studies have shown that Ginseng stimulates the physical and spiritual activity and combats fatigue.
- It helps in the treatment of diabetes - The herb is involved in glucose metabolism in the body. The intake of Ginseng preparations contributes to the regulation of blood sugar levels was of great significance to all diabetics.
- It boosts the immunity - The positive ginseng effect on the immune system is already confirmed by numerous studies and research. It is also used as an immune stimulant in people with various chronic diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory properties - Through the high proportion of ginsenosides, ginseng is anti-inflammatory. It can relieve joint inflammation and pain as well as abdominal pain in people with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ginseng helps with obesity - That root regulates metabolism and through that many fewer calories are converted into fat. As mentioned, it also increases the energy and in this way you have much more endurance during your workouts.
- Helps with Asthma and Heuschnupfen - Since most asthma therapies have many side effects, Ginseng would be a promising alternative - it definitely relieves the symptoms of chronic lung damage and respiratory complaints.
What are the possible side effects?
Since Ginseng is a highly effective healing plant, you should always use it with care.
- Sleeplessness - As ginseng boosts your energy, many could be in high doses or even turn that income into an insomnia.
- It can cause allergic reactions with a longer revenue.
- Hypertension and nervousness can be caused by concurrent revenue of caffeine or other caffeinated beverages and ginseng.
- Some nutritional supplements that contain the healing plants can be added Causing menstrual disorders.
- If you take blood-thinning medicines, you will be deprived of Ginseng's revenue, as it will change your blood supply.
- If you suffer from a disease and need to take certain medications, you should always inform your doctor that you are taking Ginseng. This is the case, for example, in diabetic patients - since the miracle drug regulates blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity, they are forced to reduce the dose of medication after a certain period of time.
So you cook tea from ginseng properly
The most widespread and most popular home remedy from the root is of course the tea, which is not only healthy, but also delicious! If you can really benefit from the ginseng action, you should drink about 2 cups of this for at least 3-4 weeks. And that's how it was made:
- Cut ginseng roots into fine and thin slices.
- Cover and cover with hot, but not boiling water.
- Wipe the tea for about 3-4 hours.
- Giving and enjoying a sieve in the bag.
The post Ginseng effect for your skin, hair and health - all at a glance! appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.