Prepare egg muffins: Quick and hearty breakfast recipes
Breakfast should be the most important meal of the day. Unfortunately, in the morning it hardly gives time to prepare a hearty breakfast. For many, Brötchen is the only alternative. We offer you another breakfast idea that is finished in hand-turning and tastes super delicious. Those Egg Muffins are practically small Omelets, which are not fried, baked without baking. What it means: No smells and no grease stains in the garment! They just need some muffin, the best of silicone. And the best: The mouth-watering Mini-Omelets let you bring them to work as lunch too. Or if you plan a garden party, you can serve as a starter. They taste both warm and cold.
Preparing Egg Muffins: The Basic Recipe
For those delicious egg muffins you need a muffin tin or a silicone muffin. If you have a sheet, you have to make it simple or lay out paper forms. The silicone muffin information you don't need today is simple.
One tip: if it gets faster in the morning, you can prepare the ingredients in the evening, which wash and cut the vegetables. In one medium-sized muffin cup, you can have a medium-sized or two small eggs and vegetables / ham, etc. geben. So for a muffin tin, you need 6 to 12 eggs.
Preparation time: 2 minutes, Working time 10 minutes, Back time 20 minutes.
The ingredients at a glance:
- Eggs (for 6 egg muffins you need 12 small or 6 medium eggs)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil (to simplify the back shape when in tin)
- 2 EL Milk (at wish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other ingredients such as chives, red peppers, various cheeses, ham, pork, salami.
- If you can add broccoli, you first have to cook them, then peel them in cold water and place them in the muffin form.
- It also goes with the spinach. We recommend using fresh leaf spinach because it tastes better than the freeze spinach. You must first rinse and dry the spinach leaves well. Then put water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Put the spinach leaves in the water and cook for 10 minutes under the lid. Then you can use them for the preparation of omelets.
- Herbs (optional)
The Egg Muffins are done in four easy steps.
1. Wash / cook as needed and cut all ingredients with the exception of the eggs into small pieces. The herbs can be hacked to small.
2. Squeeze the eggs with the milk, flush them with the pepper and salt the egg mass. If you add olives, cheese or ham to the egg mass, you should not salt the egg.
3. Refine the egg mass to Beliebel with the above ingredients. We also offer you other variants if you want to bring variety into the menu. Mix everything up and fill in the previously greasy muffin information.
4. In a 180 degree preheated oven providing muffin information and baking for twenty minutes. They can, if needed, cover the egg muffins with baking paper.
Preparing Egg Muffins: Various variations
With the next ideas you can bring variety in the menu. Here we offer more variants of the basic recipes for egg muffins:
1. Egg muffins with sweet potatoes. Simply wash, peel and rub the potatoes. Give to the squashed eggs. Optionally, you can distribute the potatoes on the bottom of the muffin form and then transfer it to the egg mass. Baste the omelette with sliced onion and black pepper.
2. Squeeze the eggs with the milk, cover them with salt and pepper. Lie out the muffin cups with honey ham slices. Distribute the egg mass accordingly.
3. Distribute dry tomatoes in the soil of each egg dish, rub mozzarella and bake them to the squeezed eggs. Season the puff with finely chopped basil leaves.
4. Did you know that you can prepare muffin products as well as mirrors with asparagus and pork bacon? For this recipe, you need one large egg per item, so for a muffin tin there are a total of 6 large eggs. They still need cut light, green asparagus and coconut oil.
They can first steam or cook the green asparagus. If you steam it, then pack it in a steam bag, add a little water and salt, pepper and more drops of lemon juice. Leave the green asparagus for 8-10 minutes at 160 degrees in the oven. Optionally, you can put water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Salt the asparagus and place in the water. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes.
Then simplify the muffin molds with the coconut oil, cut the pork slices into four and distribute them on the bottom of the molds. Open the egg on the edge of the muffin tray and place it. Garnish with two to three small asparagus pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 180 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Egg muffins with zucchini. Wash the zucchini and cut it into thin elongated slices. Heat a little butter in a pan and thinly drain the zucchini. You can squash the eggs and breed them with vegetables and ham. Bake the egg muffins and then wrap them with the zucchini plate.
Adding the post Egg Muffins: Quick and hearty breakfast recipes appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.