Butternut squash recipes in the fall - Healthy dishes for every taste
During the most beautiful season of the year, all the fruit and vegetable brands and showcases are filled with pumpkins, and the butternut squash recipes are a must. The pumpkin is also because of its many nutritional physiological benefits to a truly astonishing mixture. The story of the pumpkin is supposed to have begun in the remote Peru just before 5,000 years. The Indians were then the first to seek out pumpkins. So for all fans of the fall menu, we offer these quick and delicious butternut squash recipes vegan or hearty. Let us inspire our recipe ideas to find out how they can prepare butternut pumpkin for themselves at home.
Good reasons for butternut squash recipes
During the fall, it provides a couple of seasonal ingredients that we prefer - apples, pumpkins, pretzel berries and of course the modest butternut squash. Soft and creamy, with the ability to taste sweet or hearty according to preparation, it is thus a versatile food, on which we will return again. It is therefore a heavenly and blissfully healthy addition to any meal. We love it for example in a butternut pumpkin soup, combined with ginger and pecans. So read on to discover delicious recipes with butternut pumpkin as a dish we like to serve at the table.
Do you ever wonder if they peel butternut pumpkin yes or no? So the decision lies entirely with you, but the bowl is edible and contains equally important nutrients for our bodies. It also depends on the cooking method if you prepare butternut squash recipes. If you want to fry, lubricate or cool this variety, the thin skin will look and feel light to chew. Then gently calm down in the pumpkin, as the skin will not be obstructed.
Butternut pumpkin nutrients
Pumpkin is rich in pectin and vitamins B1, B2. The pumpkins are also known for their nutritional and physiological properties of healing. Tasty pumpkins contain many healthy fats and proteins. They should not be salted too much when dispensing. They are useful in chronic liver inflammation, gastritis, colitis, anemia, hypertension and osteoporosis.
These butternut squash recipes can therefore not only be delicious, but also very healthy for us. As a magic cocktail for healthier and radiant skin, pumpkin is a good source for the minerals Potassium and Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper and Cobalt. It also had a high content of vitamin C - about 15 mg in 100 g of carotene. If you also eat butternut pumpkin kcal, eat this mixture into the best low carb foods.
Vegan Butternut Pumpkin Soup with Pecans
So, first, we serve you a thick and creamy butternut squash soup with coconut milk, roasted pecans and fried onions. This property is also perfect for vegetarians. The whole place produces a familiar, buttered butternut pumpkin cream soup, which can serve as a fantastic appetizer or accompaniment.
- 1 smaller roasted butternut squash, approx. 2 bags
- 1 cup red pecans in halves
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Chopped 1/2 small loaf
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk from the can
- 1 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- First, heat the butternut pumpkin oven at 200 degrees.
- Next, cut the tips and stems of the butternut squash and along the halberries.
- Then create the seeds and the innermost.
- Sprinkle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Then bake the cuts 50 to 60 minutes or until the fruit flesh when soft with a fork is soft.
- Spread the pecans first on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes, while roasting the pumpkin or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove and set aside from the oven.
- As soon as the pumpkin is cool enough, pour the fruit flesh into a strong blender and discard the skin. They still have to decide for themselves whether to peel or nourish the butternut pumpkin. Many important vitamins are contained in the bowl.
- Then roast the onion.
- Put the coconut oil in a pan and heat at medium level. Add the onion and fry under occasional stirring until it is light green and soft (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Roast onion with 2/3 cup of roasted pecans, coconut milk, brews, sea salt and nutmeg in the blender. Stir until everything is creamy and form clumps. Try soup for flavor and add more sea salt if you wish. Serve with chopped onion onions, pesto sauce and the remaining roasted pecans.
Bake butternut squash in the oven
Vote for the butternut squash recipe a super simple preparation method, which in any case is worth the extra time. Similar to pumpkin in taste and texture, it reads easier to bake and purify the butternut squash, because it is smaller. Butternut squash can be halved, sliced or roasted. Depending on the type of recipe you can prepare, it is determined who you can bake your pumpkin for.
- Olive oil or butter
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Brown Sugar (optional)
- First, preheat the oven to the maximum level.
- Then cut your butternut squash with a large, sturdy kitchen knife lengthwise into two halves.
- First, remove the cores and scraps from each half and discard or store them.
- The butternut squash with the cut side still top in a recharge shape and cover with olive oil or tattered butter, covering the entire surface of the squash.
- Season with salt, pepper and brown sugar (if desired).
- In the oven for about 45 minutes or until the pieces are tender and tender, roast.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Finally, you can eat the fruit flesh of the skin or you can eat your butternut pumpkin with a bowl.
- Enjoy the dish just so or after your favorite recipes. So this is the easiest way to use a butternut pumpkin oven.
Butternut squash Recipe vegetarian as a salad
If it has to be light and delicious, it can quickly inspire our next recipe for a healthy butternut pumpkin salad. You can add these with Dinkel, Kuskus, or other whole grain product to your beloved. In this case, you can also intensify the butternut pumpkin flavor.
Ingredients for the salad:
- 1 cup of diced, gluten-free options are quinoa or sorghum
- 1 apple, cored and cut into ½ wide wedges
- A smaller butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt and more for sprinkling
5 Bags Baby Rucola
- ⅓ Bags of dried Preisel bears
For the Zimt-maple pecans:
- ½ cup pecans or coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 Price painted cinnamon
- 1 Price of salt
For the ginger dressing:
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- First, cook the desired cereal according to the instructions, then stir ¼ teaspoon of salt into the pot and set aside to cool.
- First, bake the apple slices for approx. 10 minutes long on the middle roast in the oven, until they start to fall on themselves. Allow the apple slices to cool directly in the baking dish before you take them out.
- First, cut off the upper and lower ends of the pumpkin and cut them vertically.
- With a spoon then scoop out the seeds and throw them away. Cut the pumpkin into wide crescent shapes.
- Place the pumpkin on a large baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt.
- Then vote for approx. 30 minutes, until the squash is soft and caramelized on the edges. Set aside to cool down.
- Then roast the pecans in a medium-sized pan at medium heat until they are fragrant.
- Then add the maple syrup and a generous pinch of cinnamon and salt and cook under constant stirring until the syrup is condensed and the bulk is evaporated for another 2 minutes. Open on a counter and let cool.
- In a small bowl then mix olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, maple syrup, mustard and salt. All squeeze well and taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Rucola, chilled cereal and apple slices finally put in a large bowl.
- Before you add the butternut squash, you should be able to cater to the larger crescent moon, even if it is mouth-watering.
- Finally, add the butternut pumpkin, the dried pretzel berries and the pecans, and add everything to the dressing.
Butternut pumpkin course with ham and thyme
This delicious bread pudding, which can also be referred to as a course, could certainly be a healthy alternative for Meatballs. You can cut these into large squares and serve as a main dish with a green salad as a side dish. So if you don't count as much on the calories, some butternut squash recipes are just the right thing for you.
- Butternut squash - peeled, cored and rolled
- 2 essence spoon natives olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon unspoiled butter
- 3 pcs. Porree - only white and light green parts, cut along half and thinly (about 4 bags)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- About. 250 g baguette without crusts and crushed bread
- 150 g in thin strips of sliced ham
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 250 ° and apply a large ceramic baking dish with butter. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil and thyme. First, season with salt and pepper. Spread the pumpkin in a layer on a baking sheet and approx. Fry for 25 minutes, until tender. Allow cooling.
Step 2: In a medium-sized butternut pumpkin pie, Butter melts in the remaining Esslöffel olive oil. Then add the onion and season with salt and pepper. At moderate heat under stirring, ca. Welding for 20 minutes. Finally cool cooling welding.
Step 3: In a large bowl, first squeeze the eggs in half with cheese, a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of pepper. Stir in the bread and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve the pumpkin and ham. Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and bake it for about 1 hour, until it turns golden brown. Before serving, rest for 15 minutes again.
Butternut squash recipes - Butternut squash quiche
Quiche mainly serves for breakfast or lunch. It is also very sturdy and tasty, can be served warm or at room temperature and is convenient to transport. So this dish is nice enough for guests and accessible enough for any day. These butternut squash recipes are certainly suitable for relaxing in the fall, both filled with onions and mangold. The pumpkin is then roasted, to restore its natural sweetness, while roasted garlic enhances the flavor. Cheese and sour cream also lend the dish a creamy taste without making it too heavy. Serve the quiche as a stand-alone light meal or with salad and potatoes for brunch.
Quiche butternut squash recipes - ingredients
- 2 cups of butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed or grape kernel oil
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/2 medium-sized onion, cut and sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 TL black pepper
- 1 ready-made Torte crusts
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 EL flour
- Glass full of stolen and finely chopped mangold leaves
- 1 bag of grated, sharp Cheddar cheese
- First, preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- On a large baking sheet with baking paper, first mix the butternut squash with 1 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Throw the garlic cloves with 1/2 teaspoon oil then onto a piece of aluminum foil. Crush into a ball and place on the baking sheet and approx. 10 minute vote.
- Then place the onions and the remaining oil on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 TL salt and 1/4 TL pepper. Roast for another 20 to 30 minutes or until the pumpkin has become tender.
- If needed, place the finished torte crust in a greased pan and press it into the edges and possibly cut it too. Unique with a fork and bake 15 minutes on the bottom of the oven.
- Then place the filling for the quiche, by adding egg, sauerkraut, milk, flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large stirrer.
- Then toss the roasted garlic out of the bowls and place in the bowl.
- Squeeze together until everything is well blended. Then add the pumpkin, onion, mangold and 3/4 of the cheese. Mix and eventually give the baked pie crust.
- Finally, leave the remaining cheese and bake for about 40 minutes.
Butternut pumpkin cakes
Carrot cakes will not be my favorite if you try this butternut pumpkin low carb recipe. The introduction of butternut instead of carrot thus lends this cake a fresh, new note. It is so seductively delicious that as a dessert it will quickly disappear from table.
- 500 g butter butternut squash
- 3 large eggs
- 300g brown sugar
- 250 ml sunflower oil
- 5 ml spice mixture
- 30 g candied citrus peel
- 100g almonds without salt, roughly chopped
- 5 ml mandible
- 500 g with baking soda mixed flour
For the load:
- 150 g of fresh cheese
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 30 buttermilk or ghee
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Then grease 2 large anti-stick coated cake molds or one large baking dish.
- First, rub the cube either with a kitchen machine or a rope.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, stir the eggs, the sugar and the oil foamy.
- All remaining ingredients, including the butternut squash, directly add to this mixture. Carefully mix aber thoroughly.
- Add this mixture to the prepared baking molds and bake this approx. 50 minutes long, until well risen and roasted.
- Put on a refrigerator for 5 minutes. When the cakes are completely cooled, combine the ingredients for the topping and distribute them all.
Butternut Pumpkin Pasta
In the next recipe, you can prepare delicious butternut pumpkin lasagna with mushrooms and sage. It is a delicious vegetarian or vegan main course, which is perfect for your party or other property. The butternut squash is roasted in the oven, while the silky sauce permeates the lasagna with such goodness.
- Smaller butternut squash (They need about 4 cups, roasted)
- 1/2 onion, cut into large slices
- Olive oil for cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1 1/2 pounds of mushrooms, sliced in Scheiben
- 1/2 onion, spiced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 450 g ricotta cheese or tofu
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 - 6 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups of grated mozzarella or melted cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan
- 9 Lasagna sheets
- Garnish with 9 crunchy sage Salbeiblättern
Butternut squash Recipe preparation for lasagna
- First heat the oven. Butternut squash then cut out the cores and lay them open on the open side on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Laying slices of sliced onion lying down and drizzling with some olive oil. About. Bake for 30-40 minutes and then let cool.
- In a large pan, heat the oil or butter. Add mushrooms, onion cubes and salt and thaw at medium heat until the mushrooms give off the liquid and begin to brown.
- Add the garlic, sage and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the garlic begins to smell.
- They could eventually throw in spinach to have extra nutrients.
- Then cost and make sure that the filling has enough salt and pepper. They can also add a little truffle oil.
- With a fork, mix the ricotta cheese with the egg, the nutmeg and the salt.
- When the butternut pumpkin is cool enough to turn around, you then shovel the whole fruit meat into a kitchen machine.
- Add the roasted onions, olive oil, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder and puree everything. They need at least 3 1/2 cups of puree.
- Then arrange the lasagna in a greasy dish.
- First add 1 cup of butter and distribute it in a thin layer.
- Then cover with 3 lasagna sheets.
- Add half of the ricotta mixture, evenly distribute and half the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella and a few spoonfuls of Parmesan cheese.
- Then add 3 more lasagna sheets, spreading the rest of the ricotta mixture as evenly as possible.
- Half of the remaining butternut sprouts lay on the side of less than half as long as you have enough to cover the top.
- Add the remaining mushrooms and all the good pieces (onions and sage) and sprinkle with a further half a cup of scalloped mozzarella and a couple of spoonfuls of Parmesan.
- Finally, the last three noodles lay there.
- Froth with the remaining butternut squash and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 40 minutes.
- Then cover it and bake for another 15-20 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Cut into 9 portions and garnish with optional crispy ointment leaves.
Butternut pumpkin hack meat run
Traditionally, in South Africa, a pike will be caught with this spicy warm-sour pumpkin-chopped meat run and then stored all winter on the herd. This adds more meat, vegetables and fruits when the dish is used up. Here are similar butternut squash recipes, in which this is transformed into an unusual food with grated cheese.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium-sized butternut squash, peeled, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 kg chopped lamb, beef or pork chop
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 Essential spoon Tomato mark
- 1 Essential spoon Curry powder
- 2 x 400 g in Dos tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mango-Chutney spoon
- 1 dozen whole apricots
- 570 ml of milk
- Whistled black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Put 2 EL olive oil in a bowl and add the butternut squash, sauté and mix well. Bake in one batch and cook for 25 - 30 minutes until they are tender.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan and bake onions for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the minced meat and cook until it is roasted for about 10 minutes. Discard excess fat.
- Add garlic, tomato mark and curry powder and cook for another 1 minute.
- The chopped tomatoes, the mango chutney, which added the dried apricots and the milk. Bring to the boil and approx. Leave to boil for 20 minutes, filling with water, if it gets too dry. Dab and grate the roasted butternut squash.
- Use a 1.5 liter solid charging tray or smaller bowls for the freezer counter. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and possibly lay fresh basil leaves as well.
- Leave for 20-25 minutes until it turns golden brown. Serve with salad, oven potatoes or vegetables during the season.
Preparing the post butternut squash recipes in the fall - Healthy dishes for all tastes appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.