Grissini Recipe - Prepare Knuspriges Knabbergebäck for Italian Art
This Grissini recipe for classic and crisp Italian bread bars is ideal for snacking or dipping. The Knabbergebäck is easy to prepare and tastes like coming from a restaurant. Grissini and other pastries are special, which you will have to repeat until you have mastered the correct preparation method. The ingredients, the thickness and the length of each bar, as well as the temperature, the back time and the salience - they all make a big difference in the preparation of the Italian pastry. But hard work will surely pay off, so we share your own delicious and quality recipe ideas.
Grissini recipe yourself
You can make homemade grissini by using breadmeal. If you ever know that you cannot easily access these, you can test the baked goods with all purpose meals. Sometimes they even taste amazing with the different meals. The texture is not quite the same, but with both versions they are able to be sure. As a rule, you can also divide the dough into pieces and, accordingly, form each one into a strip.
It gives you another trick, if you prefer. First, straighten the work surface with oil and form the dough into a square with a size of about 25 X 25 cm. You can then cut the dough into 1 cm (or thin) strips. You can roll any breadcrumbs with your fingertips to achieve a rustic look, or just let it be who it has become.
Thus, in the shape of the bread rods, it lies entirely with you, how big and how long or thick you can make these. Most people find the slightly thicker version better than the very thin Italian version, but this Grissini recipe will work for both. Nevertheless, we beat them forward, not to make this thicker than 1 cm. If you are able to make the dough very thin, you need to bake it accordingly shorter than it is the recipe for baking, until they are golden brown. If you always make sure that the bread rods are as large as possible, they can bake them evenly. For an optional preparation with Parmesan, you should, for example, reduce the salt by half and add 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- 2 ¾ Bags (380 g) Bread meal or all purpose meal
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- ¾ Tote plus 1 tablespoon (195 ml) heat water
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) unsalted butter, melted and chilled
- 1¼ teaspoon fine salt
- Olive oil or tart butter with some water for the brush
- Sesame or Parmesan to bestow
Grissini Recipe - Prepare
Long crispy bread bars, better known as Grissini or Italian Breadsticks. These crispy baked goods are perfect to serve as appetizers or as an addition to a soup or potato.
- First, mix all ingredients with a blender equipped with the appropriate accessory.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes at low speed until everything is well mixed.
- Increase your speed to mid-low and miss another 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough in a suitable bowl with plastic wrap and leave to rest for a while at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and lay out two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Divide the dough first into 24 pieces with a weight of approx. 25 g.
- Roll each piece into a "tree trunk", which is about 25 cm long (or 30 cm, if it can be very thin) and is ½ to 1 cm wide, whichever way you grow the rods. Do you ever think that they will expand during baking.
- Place the Grissini on the prepared baking sheets and leave the individual stems reaching the space. When you mix, brush them all with oil and sprinkle them with parmesan or sesame.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- While baking the first batch, cover the other baking sheet with plastic wrap until ready to go in the oven.
- Finally, let Grissini cool completely on a rust. Store up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Alternatively, you can execute the Grissini recipe healthy with some honey, gluten-free flour and sea salt, whether before baking with rosemary or other spices and nuts to sprinkle pumpkin seeds with your taste. Good appetite!
The post Grissini Recipe - Knuspriges Knabbergebäck for Italian Art appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.