Pull-Through Braid Braided Hairstyle: It’s so easy to pull the braid straight!
With the slowly rising temperatures, all women only want one thing – to put their hair away from their face somehow and still look good. No matter whether for short, long, medium-length hair or braided hairstyles with bangs – braids in all imaginable variations are a timeless classic and are particularly popular in the warm summer months. But for this season, the braid is being reinterpreted and a new hair trend is in the spotlight. This means the pull-through braid braided hairstyle or translated in German – pulled through braid. It may sound strange, but it is a kind of “false” braid on ponytails that looks totally delightful and fascinating. If you have two left hands and hair braiding is not for you, then you are in good hands with the chic hairstyle! To inspire you to get involved with the new trend, we’ve put together some pull-through braid guides and lots of cool looks!
The search for pull-through braid instructions on the social platform Pinterest has increased by 155% in the past months. Hundreds of new pictures and looks with the trend hairstyle appear every day on the other social networks. Although the solid braid looks incredibly complex and complex at first glance, it can be conjured up in just a few simple steps and in less than 10 minutes. It’s the perfect look for those days when you just don’t feel like having time for complicated hairstyles. All you need is a lot of little hair ties and you’re done!
Pull-Through Braid Instructions – it’s so easy to pull a braid through
Undoubtedly, braided hairstyles always look elegant and modern, but some braids are quite difficult to learn and require a lot of practice and patience. Fortunately, this is not the case with a pull-through braid hairstyle. As soon as you have understood and mastered the basic concept behind the trendy look, you can venture into other different variations. Whether chic half-open hairstyles, two braids or placed around the head as a crown – there are absolutely no limits to your imagination. The only requirement for this look is that your hair is at least shoulder length. As materials, you will only need a brush and several elastic mini hair ties, ideally transparent.
- First comb your hair. Divide a small section of hair on the top of the head and tie it into a braid using a mini hair tie.
- Take a strand of the same thickness about 4 centimeters below the first braid and tie it back into a braid.
- Now take the top braid and divide it in half. Lay the strands evenly under the second braid and pin them with a hair tie.
- Tie a third braid, adding some hair from the sides.
- Repeat the process, always taking in the hair from the last braid.
- You can either make the solid braid up to the tips or braid the hair into a classic French braid.
- For more volume and thus the hair get more fullness, pull the individual hair sections apart with your fingers.
- So that the hairstyle lasts a long time, you can fix it with a little hairspray and the pull-through braid is ready! Yes, it was that easy!
Chic and trendy – double braid instructions
Whether for the beach, for a girls’ evening or as a hairstyle for the office – the double full braid is not only incredibly practical, but also looks very refreshing and playful. For this look too, you will need nothing more than a few mini hair ties and about 15 minutes.
- For more grip and thus the hairstyle lasts all day, you can first apply a little volume powder or dry shampoo on the hair and only then comb it well.
- Pull a middle parting from the neck to the neck and stick away a section of hair with a hair tie or a hair clip.
- Tie a small ponytail on the top of the head and another one just below. Divide the top braid in half and pull the second ponytail between them. Fasten with a hair tie.
- Attach the braid to the top of the head so it doesn’t get in the way and tie a third ponytail.
- Repeat the steps 3-4 times and attach the braid with a hair tie. Then, for more volume, pluck the individual strands out lightly and tease the hair.
- Repeat the process on the other side, apply hairspray and you’re ready to go!
Side pull-through braid instructions for a romantic look
If you have already made the classic solid braid, you should take your “braiding knowledge” to the next level and try out the side variant of the trend hairstyle! And that’s how easy it is:
- Brush the hair well and bring it over the left shoulder. Divide into two equal halves and tie two braids.
- Take the upper ponytail and split it into 2 strands. Pull the bottom braid between the halves and fasten with a hair tie.
- Repeat the process until you reach the tips of your hair.
- Pull out the individual strands slightly, fix the pull-through bread braided hairstyle and voilà!
- A little styling tip: for a polished and flawless look, wrap a thin strand of hair around the first rubber band before continuing with the hairstyle.
Pull-through braid – further stylish looks and inspiration for the trend hairstyle
So simple and yet so breathtaking – it comes as no surprise that the pull-through braid, along with hairstyles with slanted bangs, is one of the trendiest and most popular looks for summer.
Let the solid braid run diagonally to get a brand new and adorable half-open hairstyle. For the look, just start “braiding” from the left until you reach the right side of the head. Pull out the braid for a more casual and playful touch and you’re done. Gentle beach waves have a romantic effect and complete the whole picture.
Attention all women with extra long hair! Channel your inner Rapunzel and bring out your mane with this fairytale yet casual hairstyle. Whether for the weekend or for an official event – you can’t go wrong with the pull-through braid!
Hair accessories in all possible colors and sizes are one of the simplest and most elegant ways to give every hairstyle a touch of freshness and elegance. Just create the classic solid braid and wrap it into a pretty bun to get this pretty hairstyle.
Do you like the pull-through braid look, but also love braided hairstyles or just feel creative? Then this combination with a classic herringbone braid might be the right thing for you! The unique braid gives the entire hairstyle a rocky and edgy look, which is wonderful for a music festival or concert on the beach.
This hairstyle is the perfect way to present the complicated look of the solid braid with little effort and to put your long hair in the scene.
The crown braid is an absolute classic for formal occasions and will never go out of style. Fortunately, the elegant hairstyle also goes in the “solid” variant and looks just as good!
Flowers and braids go together like summer and beach. Hair accessories are a great way to add that certain something to any hairstyle.
Pull-through braids can be as complicated or simple as you like – there are no limits to your imagination and creativity.
A solid braid is an excellent way to spice up the good old ponytail.
Provide more volume and make your hair look thicker by gently teasing the upper part of the hair with a fine comb.
Turn your hair into a fascinating three-dimensional wonder with this twisted braid. The longer your mane – the better and more elegant it will look!
Hairstyles with hair bows are very popular this year and give every look a refreshing and girlish touch.
Did you think that pull-through braids are only for long hair? Then you’ve made a huge mistake! Even women with short hair can still rock the trend.
Twist the end of your “braid” and pin it with hairpins, and you’ve conjured up a modern updo!
There are days when we just don’t feel like elaborate hairstyles. Then this braided side hairstyle comes to the rescue and ensures a polished look without much effort.
A straight braid is the perfect way to put our hair away from your face in summer.
The post pull-through braid braided hairstyle: it’s so easy to do the straight braid! appeared first on Deavita.com | Living ideas, design, hairstyles, make-up, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.