Curly hair without heat – the best methods and styling tricks at a glance!
Beautiful, gorgeous curls are currently more fashionable than ever and give our look a playful, girlish touch. Now, as we all know, daily styling with a curling iron or flat iron puts a lot of strain on our hair and leads to split ends and breaks. Fortunately, there are an incredible number of ways to conjure up casual beach waves or afro curls without damaging your hair. If you want a little change from time to time and try out new hair styles every now and then, then you've come to the right place! Whether with straws, hair band or even with socks – in this article we show you many great tips and tricks for cool curls without heat!
You don't always have to go to the hairdresser or grab a curling iron for curly hair. Most of the instructions for curling without heat require nothing more than ordinary items that you probably already have at home. Slightly damp hair can be shaped particularly well and easily and is therefore ideal for all styling methods. So that the hairstyle lasts for a long time and if you have very straight hair, we recommend adding some styling foam to the hair.
Make curls yourself without heat – sock curls are the latest hair trend
Make socks for curling yourself? Yes, you read it correctly! Sock curls is a very great and easy way to get voluminous and gorgeous curls. The hashtag #sockcurls has reached over 33 million views on the TikTok app with hundreds of videos of girls trying the trick in the past few months. TikTop is an app where you can find lots of video instructions with hairstyles or make-up tips and is particularly popular among women. Here's how easy it is to make curls with socks yourself:
- Depending on how long and thick your hair is, you will need around 6 to 10 fresh socks.
- First, comb the slightly damp hair well and divide it into individual sections. The smaller the strands, the more defined the curls will be.
- Now wrap a strand of hair from the tips to the roots on the sock and loosely knot the two ends.
- Repeat the process with the remaining strands and let the hair dry for at least 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
- The next day take off the socks, apply styling foam and you're done!
Conjure heat-free waves with a paper towel
Anyone who is looking for a gentle and fun method for curls without heat will certainly love the following instructions. To achieve the look, all you need is a roll of paper towel, some hair ties, a hairbrush, a spray bottle filled with water and hairspray.
Make curls with towel paper yourself Instructions:
- First, peel off a generous amount of towel paper and fold it horizontally.
- Then divide the hair into 4 sections and braid each strand with the paper and secure it with a hair tie on the underside.
- Finally, apply a little hairpay and let the hair dry out completely.
Make playful Afro curls yourself with straws
Have you always loved small and defined afro curls? All you need for this great look are just a few straws. And that's how easy it is:
- First, lightly dampen the hair and comb well.
- Take small strands and wrap them individually on a straw and finally knot the ends of the straw together.
- Let the hair dry overnight and carefully remove the straws the next day. Apply hairspray and your curls are done without heat!
Make curls without heat yourself with a hair band
Hairbands have been one of the most popular hair accessories in recent months and in addition to many great hairstyles, you can also use them to conjure up beautiful, magnificent waves.
Curls with hair band Instructions:
- Wash hair and brush well.
- Place the hair band on your head so that it sits above your ears.
- Start with the front section of hair and insert the strands into the hair band by twisting them a little beforehand.
- Repeat strand by strand until you have wrapped all of your hair around the hair band.
- Fix with hairspray and let dry for a few hours or overnight.
Or how about adorable curls with aluminum foil?
When it comes to making curls without heat, papillots are undoubtedly the timeless classic. But while not every woman has this home, aluminum foil can be found in every household. You can easily and quickly make aluminum foil papilots yourself and the result is just as beautiful and stunning. Depending on how long your hair is, take a piece of aluminum foil and then roll it into a roller. To avoid unsightly kinks, you should make sure that the rollers are as round as possible. The look is so easy:
- Wet the hair and divide it into small sections.
- Then take a thin strand and wrap it from the tips around the aluminum foil papillot and press the ends together.
- Repeat the process with the remaining strands, apply hairspray and let dry for at least 5 hours.
It couldn't be easier – curling without heat with mini snails
If you are looking for ideas for quick and easy hairstyles, then you are best advised with the following method. All you need is a pair of hair clips or hair ties and 5 minutes!
- Brush hair and divide into 4 to 10 sections depending on how big the curls should be.
- Apply a little styling foam and twist and shape the individual strands like a snail.
- Attach with hair clips or hair ties and let dry overnight.
Braided hairstyles for glamorous waves without heat
Braided hairstyles are very trendy and are another very simple and quick option for curls without heat. Whether French, Dutch or herringbone braid – no matter how you braid your hair – the end result is always stunning!
The post curls without heat – the best methods and styling tricks at a glance! appeared first on Deavita.com | Living ideas, design, hairstyles, make-up, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.