Rose water self-repair for beautiful skin and delicious recipe ideas!
The rose looks incredibly beautiful and has an enchanting, magical scent. However, Blume can actually still be more and more used in natural cosmetics. Whether for beautiful skin, as the ultimate in hair care or even for cooking in the kitchen - the rose water is a true multitalent! In this article, we explain to you how to restore Rosenwasser yourself, what benefits it offers for skin and hair, and how to prepare delicious nighttime foods!
Rose water self-repair - was hidden behind the wonders of nature?
Rose water, also known as rose hydrolyte, is actually a by-product of Rosen's water vapor distillation. Classically, for the winnings, they were used to blend the blossoms of the Damaszen Rose, which stand out by a very strong and intense scent. Approximately 70% of the entire world production of rose oil and rose water is obtained in Bulgaria and is also the largest growing area of the beautiful fragrant flowers. Some other areas of the area are found in India, Morocco and the Near East, especially Lebanon and Iran. Pure rose water always needs to be non-alcoholic and has a high proportion in many essential oils.
And so you can repair rose water yourself
The pure rose water, however, is an all-in-one for the skin and hair care. And the beauty of it is that you don't have to fly to Bulgaria extra - you can easily make it in your own kitchen too!
This is why you need:
- 300 ml distilled water
- 1 handful of fresh roses, without the stems and poles
And that's how it was made:
- Bring the water to a boil and then transfer half of the rose blossoms. Lets cover over night or for at least 12 hours.
- Sub absorb the next day and disrupt the remaining leaves. Weld for a further 12 hours.
- Then pour the mixture through a coffee filter and remove the blisters.
- Just pour the rose water into one suitable bottle and store it best in the refrigerator.
Make rose water yourself with rose oil
They had a bottle of rose oil at home and didn't know who they could still use. In the following we tell you how you can recover rose water yourself completely without blots and only with a few drops of rose oil.
Here's what you need:
- 1 liter distilled water
- about 5-6 drops of rose oil
And so there is the security:
- Heat the water to exactly 40 degrees and add the rose oil.
- Place the mixture in a suitable dark bottle and shake well.
- The rose water over night in a dark place, best in a cabinet, let loose.
- Next day shake again and through a coffee filter seven. And already your self-made rose water is finished!
What benefits does rose water provide for your skin and hair?
If you prefer to use natural cosmetics for your skin care, then the rose water is just the right thing for you! It is suitable for all skin types, moisturizes moisture and is anti-inflammatory.
- Rose water against acne and skin infections - Das Wundermittel has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Thus, sebum production is reduced, all measurements removed and the pores pooled. Bring it 2 times a day with a cotton pad on your face and already only 1 week you will see the first results.
- Natural and non-alcoholic make-up remover - Rosenwasser has a deep cleansing effect and is perfect for a make-up remover. Simply apply a few drops to a cotton pad and gently cleanse your face.
- Anti-Aging Properties - The rose water is very rich in vitamin C and due to the moisturizing effect your skin looks much fresher and youthful.
- Rosenwasser für gute Laune - According to many scientific studies, the pleasant scent of Rose works positively on our mood and helps with depression and anxiety disorders.
Rose water self-repairing and damaging your hair
Everything, was a positive effect on the skin, also good for the hair. Rose water is perfect for a hair rinse and gives your men a wonderful shine. Therefore, it is easy to use rose water with a spray bottle on the tips and lengths and weld or blow dry the hair as usual. The flower does not only smell heavenly - it contains many ingredients that soothe sensitive scalp and help with shaving.
Rosenwasser Recipes - delicious chocolate shakes
The miracle remedy is not only used for skin and hair care - they can also refine various foods or drinks. The rose flavor provides the right palate, and also has a detoxifying and soothing effect on the stomach. First and foremost, we have a recipe for incredibly delicious biscuits with a hint of rose water - the perfect accompaniment to your afternoon coffee!
Chocolate with rose water ingredients:
- 230 grams of butter at room temperature
- 140 grams of sugar
- 290 grams of wheat flour
- 1 EL Rose water
- 1 TL vanilla extract
- 1/2 TL fine sea salt
- melted tart chocolate
- dried dried rose petals
- Add flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir the butter and sugar with a hand mixer.
- Infuse rose water and vanilla extract and add everything to the meal.
- Stir in a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and let the dough rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Roll out the dough and cook the biscuits in the desired shape.
- Lay on a sheet of baked paper laid back and bake for 20 minutes.
- Complete cool welding, immerse in melted chocolate and decorate with dried rose petals. Good appetite!
Simple strawberry tiramisu in glass with rose water
Lately, desserts in glass are gaining more and more popularity and for good reason - they are heavenly delicious and light and easy to prepare very quickly. Do you love Tiramisu and want to experiment in the kitchen? Then you should try our next suggestion for the Italian classic otherwise!
- 300 grams of strawberries
- 130 ml of cream
- 250 grams of Mascarpone
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 4 EL powdered sugar
- 1 EL lemon juice
- 9 Spoon biscuits
- 8 EL Rose water
- Wash the strawberries and put and combine with 2 EL powdered sugar and the lemon juice finely.
- Sahne stiffly strikes.
- Stir in the mascarpone with the vanilla sugar and the remaining powdered sugar and add to the cream.
- Drizzle spoon biscuits, spread on 4 glasses and tread with a little rose water.
- Strawberries should be served, then distribute the mascarpone and repeat the process.
- Decorate with strawberries, pose for 2 hours and enjoy!
The post rose water self-repair for beautiful skin and delicious recipe ideas! appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.