Rainbow Latte - so be the trendy drink purity!
The food trends of this year simply do not listen until everyone is again surprised at new things. From delicious and delectable freakshakes on various cakes to healthy, vegan desserts - it's really for everyone! Rainbow Latte is the latest trend currently capturing all social media. Responsible for this is the Barista Mason Salisbury from Las Vegas, who started a couple of months ago, to publicize his fascinating creations. If you can create this remarkable beverage at home alone, we will share it in our article!
That's how Rainbow Latte is prepared!
A Rainbow Latte looks nothing but enchanting, it's still very healthy! The preparation is very easy - everything, if you need it, from various superfoods powder and of course milk as well. Do they feed themselves vegan or dare to take any milk products? Even before you own the delicious drink - just replace the normal milk with nut milk after choice.
Ingredients for Rainbow Latte:
- 300 ml milk or nut milk after choice (best suited for example cashew and oat milk)
- Spirulina powder for the blue color
- Red Beet Powder for the Pink Shades
- Turmeric Powder for Yellow
- Chlorella powder for green
- Sweet - Honey or agave syrup for flavor
Rainbow Latte reads to prepare very quickly
- Die Milch in 4 Teilen on 50 ml teilen.
- Each part with the corresponding Superfoods powder is colored and foamed separately.
- In the case of blue and green, the milk will foam up and then give the powder there - in this way the color tones remain powerful and intense.
- Next, add the colored parts and place them in a glass.
- One beautiful "crown" from the foam remnants and finished is the healthy treats!
Refreshing Ice Rainbow Latte is perfect for this hot summer day
- 1 TL Red Beet Powder
- 2 TL Turmeric
- 1 TL Spirulina Powder
- 4 EL hot water
- 60 ml oat milk
- 60 ml almond milk
- 60 ml coconut milk
- Ginger powder to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Agave syrup or honey to Belieben
Ice Rainbow Latte Preparation:
- Give this hot water in 3 small bowls and dissolve each of the 3 powders, where the ratio should be 1: 1 (1 EL powder to 1 EL water)
- Mix red beet mixture with oat milk.
- Turmeric and almond milk stir.
- Give spirulina to the coconut milk.
- Fill a large glass with ice cubes and fill it with the mixes.
- As a replacement, Red Bete comes clean, followed by yellow turmeric and Spirulina comes to an end.
- Taste and enjoy the cayenne pepper, ginger and agave syrup!
The Rainbow Food Trend goes further: So you bake rainbow cookies!
Meanwhile, rainbow cakes or torte know each one. Who would love a recipe for colorful and heavenly delicious biscuits? This cake is inviting for every child's birthday!
- 380 grams Butter, soft
- 500 grams of wheat flour
- 200 grams of sugar
- 3 Eggs
- Vanilla Flavor
- a pinch of salt
- each 1/2 TL red, purple, blue, yellow, green and orange Food color, liquid
- colorful sugar lard or other decorations after election
- Stir the butter with a hand mixer.
- Add sugar and stir until all is well blended.
- Uncover eggs, vanilla and salt and stir so long until a smooth mass is formed.
- The meal and donate
- Shape the dough into one large ball and divide it into 6 portions that are ever bigger.
- Each bullet with different food coloring and good kneading.
- Start with Lila for the smallest portion of dough that comes into the middle of the biscuits.
- Raise the smallest portion of dough and roll about 30 cm long strands.
- Scoop the next larger ball into just as many pieces and roll out this thin thin freshness foil. Make sure that the length is 30 cm and fits the width of the purple dough.
- Simply wrap and cut off the leftovers.
- Process the remaining portions and wrap one another around the dough string.
- Dough very lightly moistened with water and wrap in fresh foil. Call for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle the dough either in colored sugar sprinkles or add flavor.
- Cut about 1 cm thick slices with a sharp knife and cut them in the middle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 13-15 minutes and let cool completely.
The post Rainbow Latte - so be the trendy drink purity! appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.