Maderotherapy for cellulite is so effective! The advantages at a glance
There are several methods today to treat cellulite problems. One of these treatment methods, which is becoming increasingly popular, is South American Maderotherapy, also called wood therapy. The affected areas are treated directly with specially made wooden instruments to eliminate cellulite and fat deposits in different parts of the body. What is maderotherapy and how does it work against unsightly dents and orange peel? We tell you everything you should know about this treatment.
Maderotherapy – what is it?
This massage technique comes from Colombia and is characterized by the fact that it is 100% natural and free of contraindications. Maderotherapy is a kind of deep massage, with the help of which the lymphatic system is stimulated, toxins are eliminated, the metabolism is accelerated and the skin is tightened. The pressure level is adjusted depending on the body region and type of cellulite. The tools are made of beech wood and anatomically shaped to fit the body perfectly.
Maderotherapy – effects and benefits
Maderotherapy works best on fat and cellulite in areas such as the abdomen, thighs and hips. The treatment is suitable for different degrees of severity of cellulite – from the dreaded orange peel to edematous cellulite. But it can also be used for the face. The various wooden utensils are specially developed for the gentle treatment of various facial and neck problems.
The advantages of maderotherapy:
- 100% natural and non-invasive
- has no contraindications and is suitable for every adult (must not be used in pregnant or nursing mothers)
- The results are quick and visible
- supports the body’s natural detoxification processes and eliminates toxins
- fights water retention, improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- breaks down cellulite and beautifies the complexion
- reduces the waist size and acts directly on the fat deposits on the abdomen, hips and thighs
- tightens the facial skin and promotes the production of elastin and collagen
- defines legs and arms and tightens buttocks and thighs
Maderotherapy is usually carried out with over 10 different wooden devices. Each one of them has a specific function for the respective body part. Here are some of them:
– Cob Roller: This wooden roller has a rolling function and enables deeper penetration into the skin tissue. It activates the circulatory and lymphatic drainage system, stimulates the peripheral nervous system and facilitates the removal of adipocytes (lypocytes).
– Wooden roller for drainage: This handy wooden device has a rolling head with grooves and is used to effectively drain body fluids.
– former / form board: This wooden element is used as one of the last steps of the massage massage and has a scraper function. It derives the fat from the adipocytes and models the figure.
– Swedish cup (vacuum): Thanks to its suction effect, this device reduces localized fat and models various parts of the body such as the waist and stomach. The fat released from the connective tissue is drawn to the surface by the vacuum.
The wood therapy massage is almost always divided into three phases. The session begins with a massage with special essential oils that prepare the skin. Then a lymphatic massage is carried out to stimulate the metabolism. In the third phase, a specific massage with a wooden roller is carried out, which activates the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Depending on the patient’s skin and adipose tissue, other grooved rollers with more or less intense pressure are used. Liquids and fat accumulated in the body with the form board are drained to the nearest node area. The dissolved fat is then located and treated with the Swedish cup.
Prices vary depending on the duration of the session and body region. The anti-cellulite therapy usually lasts between 40 and 60 minutes and you pay around 65 to 80 euros per session. Since anti-cellulite therapy always requires several sessions (at least 10), maderotherapy is usually also offered in 10 subscriptions. Depending on your cellulite grading, you may need a series of 10 to 15 treatment sessions to get the best results. Treatments take place 2-3 times a week and the results are visible from the third session. Find an experienced local therapist to test the therapy for yourself.
Multiple sessions of wood therapy can help with all aspects of your health. Can you lose weight with maderotherapy? In addition to fighting cellulite effectively, maderotherapy can also boost fat burning and metabolism. When your metabolism works faster, more energy is consumed in the form of calories and body fat is reduced. This can help you lose weight or prevent weight gain. If you want to get the best results from the wooden massage, be sure to combine the treatment with exercise and a healthy diet. Otherwise you will be disappointed with the results.
The post Maderotherapy for cellulite is so effective! The advantages at a glance appeared first on Deavita.com | Living ideas, design, hairstyles, make-up, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.