Bubble Waffles are the latest food trend - recipe and many delicious variations!
Bubble waffles, also known as egg waffles, are the latest food trend, currently conquering social media. The candy comes from Hong Kong, where it has been a favorite snack since the 50s. Waffles and pancakes are a very popular breakfast at Alt and Jung. Whether sweet or hearty - in this article we betray you, how you can prepare Bubble Waffles yourself as many unique variations!
What is it special about bubble waffles?
The bubble waffles are not only extremely delicious, but also beautiful to look at - optically they are a little bit of a bee's waffle. For the preparation you need a special bubble waffle, which you can order online and not very expensive. These waffle loops read at 180 degrees and get the waffles in their unique shape. The dough is waffle-like and sweet and distinguishes itself from the dough for the original waffle that everyone knows by now. The final result is a delicious pastry with small pointed and crisp edges, which has soft, hollow and oval balls. Just the soft core and the crisp shelves make the Bubble Waffles so unique and special.
Bubble waffle recipe
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of butter
- 300 ml of milk
- 250 grams of brown sugar
- 4 eggs, size M
- 50 grams of edible or corn starch
- 1 EL Vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1 EL Back Powder
- Melt the butter in a pot and lightly fry. Set aside and let cool completely.
- Divide the eggs and beat the egg white with the salt.
- All the ingredients, up to the egg white, in a large bowl and stir into a smooth dough,
- Carefully push the beaten egg white with a snowboar and slowly into the dough until no clumps are present.
- Switch off the bubble waffle iron and heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Spread a dollop of dough on the bottom baking tray.
- Close the lid and rotate the bubble waffle iron at 180 degrees, which will also allow the dough to flow on the other baking sheet.
- Bake for about 2 minutes. Turn the waffle iron again at 180 degrees and bake for a further 2 minutes or so, until the bubble waffles have the degree of browning that is best for them.
- Next, gently release the waffle with a wooden stick from the backing plate.
- If you want a particular shape - like a scone for example - you should ban the Bubble Waffle in this state and leave it to cool on a grill.
Delicious bubble waffles filled with ice
After baking the bubble waffles, gently shape them into a cone shape and allow them to cool completely. You can fill the "ice cream" with your favorite varieties and decorate your lust and mood. That is why sugar leash, gummibärchen, schokotropfen - you are allowed everything, you liked it. The Bubble Waffles are best served in a tall glass or small paper cake.
Hearty Bubble Waffle Recipe for a heavenly delicious sandwich
For the ultimate and most delicious sandwich you've ever eaten, you should simply give the dough for the bubble waffles less sugar. It has breakfast as well as lunch in the office. Whoever seals this delicacy is only left to you.
Bubble waffles for all pizza fans
Isn't that the perfect idea for everyone who loves pizza and wants to prepare something else? Bake the waffles with normal waffle iron. Let your imagination run free and make small pizzas, all you want. Use the bubble waffles at 180 degrees in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
The Perfect Breakfast - Grilled Cheese Bubble Waffles
Do you love Grilled Cheese Sandwich, but could it pop up a little? When baked in bubble waffle iron, it becomes much crispier and naturally much more delicious.
This is how it is made:
- Spray the waffle iron with a little oil and preheat for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle two slices of bread with butter and coat with cheese.
- Give the sandwich in the waffle iron and rotate it at 180 degrees.
- Bake for 2-4 minutes and turn again.
- Next, bake for another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
Sweet cinnamon snails
Light crisp cinnamon snack on Sunday morning with family breakfast - a dream or something? They can either prepare the dough for the bubble waffles themselves or if it has to go faster, then you can also grab the finished cinnamon dough from the supermarket.
And so does the subdivision in hand turning:
- Pour the dough for the cinnamon snails into the waffle iron and swirl immediately.
- Bake for 4 minutes, turning again and baking until golden brown and crispy.
- Give and enjoy a little snow cave!
Bubble waffle recipe for potato roast
Potato roast - where do you love it? Prepare to alternate in the bubble waffle iron and surprise them with your friends and family - no doubt all are excited! The potato roast can prepare your own recipe and taste.
Here's how the item is:
- Spray the waffle iron with oil and preheat for 3 minutes.
- Give the Rosti the waffle ice and turn it around.
- Bake, rotate for 3 minutes and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Repeat the process until the potato roast reaches your desired browning level - should take about 15 minutes.
- For a unique and heavenly delicious breakfast, coat the potato roast with crisp bacon and an egg. Let it taste!
Banana Split Bubble Waffles are the best dessert for the summer
This Banana Split Bubble Waffle is a real joy for the eye and tastes good looking!
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 80 grams of sugar
- 1 TL baking powder
- 1 TL dining strength
- a pinch of salt
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1 Egg, Size L
- 60 ml of milk
- 3 EL Butter, melted
- 1 TL vanilla extract
- 2 EL sugar lard
- Your one small ball of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream
- 50 Grams Strawberries, small cut
- 50 grams of walnuts, chopped
- Chocolate sauce and percussion for decorating
- Add wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, starch and salt in a large bowl.
- Add a banana, egg, milk, butter and vanilla extract in a blender and mix well.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well until a smooth mass is formed. Give sugar dazu dazu.
- Bubble waffle iron and heat with a little oil.
- Put a dollop of dough in it, turn it and bake for 3 minutes. Turn again and bake for a further 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Carefully dissolve the waffle iron and form into a taco bowl, allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill with ice cream. Add bananas, strawberries and walnuts and decorate with chocolate sauce and bacon.
- Sprinkle with sugar lust and enjoy!
The post Bubble Waffles are the latest food trend - recipe and many delicious variations! appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.