Abdominal legs butt workout: The most effective fitness exercises at home at a glance!
Flat stomach, slim and defined legs and a firm bottom – that's what most women want. But unfortunately these 3 parts of the body are among the most common problem areas and no matter how hard we try, sometimes nothing happens. If you want to lose a few pounds and tighten your body, you shouldn't spend several hours on the treadmill or elliptical machine. A short 20 minute workout at home is actually much more effective in building muscle and fat loss than endurance training. What are the best exercises for a good and exhausting stomach legs butt workout, we will tell you in our article!
The best thing about a belly legs butt workout is that you don't need an expensive gym membership. You can do many of the exercises with your own body weight in the living room. But to train effectively, you should give your muscles new stimuli over time. Get extra weight, such as dumbbells or kettlebells, or increase the number of repetitions to increase the intensity. Another very nice alternative are mini fitness bands.
Belly legs butt workout – the most effective exercises for a toned body
In order to train your stomach, legs and buttocks, you should not only know the right exercises, but also combine them with each other in an effective training plan. Due to the different variations, the workout is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced users. It is important to provide variety and to redesign the training plan every 5-6 weeks. We recommend that you choose 6 to 7 of the following exercises and thus design your own belly legs butt workout yourself. Do 3 sets of each exercise with about 15 to 20 repetitions and rest for 30 seconds between exercises. Repeat the entire circle a total of 3 times. For quick success, it is advisable to run the training plan 3 to 4 times a week.
- Warm up – The warm-up phase should not be missing in any training. It prepares the body for the upcoming stress and ensures that possible injuries are prevented. Do your own weight squat, run on the spot, jump jack or similar exercises for about 5 minutes and then you're ready to go!
Exercises for tight legs and a firm bottom
- Side leg squat – When it comes to effective exercises for the leg and buttock muscles, the squat is the classic. The numerous variants are aimed specifically at different muscle groups. For the variation with side leg raises, the movement drain is basically the same as with the normal squat. So squat as deeply as possible and when you push your body upwards – alternately lift the right and left leg sideways off the floor. It gets even harder if you jump up after every repetition or do the exercise with a fitness band around your knees.
- Goblet Squat exercise is a slightly more strenuous version of the squat and you will need additional weight for this. Whether it's water bottles, dumbbells or kettlebells – it's up to you. Now hold the weight in front of your chest, place your feet waist-wide and crouch.
- Walking with a fitness band stresses the leg and abdominal muscles at the same time and is therefore ideal for an effective abdominal legs butt workout. A mini fitness band is required for our variant, but if you don't have one at home, it doesn't matter. Place the fitness band directly under your knees and crouch slightly, with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width. Tense your stomach, keep your back straight and then take 10 steps to the right and then 10 steps to the left.
- Donkey kicks or also known as “donkey kicks”, train the gluteal muscles in isolation and are therefore one of the most effective abdominal legs butt exercises. Go to the classic four-legged stand and make sure that your knees and hands are at a 90 degree angle to the floor. To prevent injuries, you should pay attention to a clean and correct technique. The back remains straight and the legs are not stretched out, but remain slightly bent all the time. Now step back with one leg and lift off until it forms a straight line with your back. Do 15 repetitions and repeat with the other leg.
Most leg exercises use multiple muscle groups at the same time
- The bridge While it looks fairly simple, it is also one of the best weight exercises for your belly legs butt workout. Lie on your back on an exercise mat and keep your legs stretched out side by side. Bend your knees slightly and lift your buttocks up from this position until your legs and stomach form a straight line. Hold for a few seconds and tense your bottom hard. Return to the starting position and do 15 to 20 repetitions. To make the exercise a bit more strenuous, you can do one-legged bridges by placing one leg over the other. Another popular variant is the so-called “March Bridge”. Do the same as the one-legged bridge, but switch sides with each repetition without lowering your body on the floor.
- Backward lunges are an absolute must for everyone who wants to define and strengthen your bottom. To additionally train the inside of the thigh, you can do the exercise with a fitness band directly above the knees. Place your feet hip-width apart, tense your stomach and keep your back straight. Then step back with one leg until the front knee forms a 90 degree angle to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg. Do 15 repetitions per side.
- Deadlifts with one leg promotes some stability and is therefore more suitable for advanced users. Since the correct execution is of great importance here, we recommend that you carry out the exercise slowly and concentrated. Place your feet waist-wide and bend one leg slightly and lift back. Now lower your upper body and make sure that your back stays straight. For more support, you could hold onto a wall or chair at the beginning.
- Wall seat not only trains the leg muscles, but also targets the buttocks and stomach. Lean against a wall and lower yourself until your legs and torso form a 90 degree angle. Now hold the position for about 1 minute. To increase the level of difficulty, try lifting one leg and stretching it forward or putting a fitness band around your knees.
Abdominal Legs Butt Workout – integrate the following abdominal exercises into your exercise routine
- Classic sit ups – Classic crunches and sit-ups are undoubtedly the most popular flat stomach exercises everyone should know. They also serve as the basis for further abdominal exercises. Lie on your back and bend your legs slightly. Then slowly push your upper body up and then lower it again. Make sure that the legs and back remain on the mat.
- Bicycle crunches especially promote the lower and lateral abdominal muscles. Lie down on a mat and lift your legs off the floor. Place your arms behind your head and slowly raise your upper body. Then pull your left elbow to your right knee and vice versa – that counts as one repetition. Do 15 repetitions per side.
- Alternating leg raises is an excellent exercise to strengthen the lower abdominal muscles. Although it may seem pretty simple at first glance, it is not. In order for the exercise to be effective and to prevent any injuries in the back area, you should make sure that the back remains firmly on the floor and does not form a hollow back. Lie down on an exercise mat and stretch your legs. Place your palms under your buttocks and then alternately lift your legs vertically upwards. With your legs down as far as possible, hold the position for 3-4 seconds before lifting them up again.
- Russian twist is another very effective exercise that is ideal for the belly legs butt workout. Whether you do it with your own weight or with a dumbbell is up to you. Sit on the exercise mat and bend your knees slightly. Then alternately turn your upper body to the right and left. You can create even more tension in your stomach when you lift your legs a few centimeters off the floor.
- The scissors for a firm stomach and trained buttocks. The exercise is pretty exhausting, but incredibly effective. To do this, lie down on the exercise mat and raise your legs straight from the floor. Now cross your legs one above the other and make sure that they remain stretched all the time and that your back does not form a hollow back.
- Side plank with leg raises – There is hardly any other exercise that trains as many muscle groups at the same time as the Plank variants. Start with a high side plank and keep your body in a straight line. Slowly raise the upper leg as high as possible and lower again. Do 15 repetitions per side.
The post belly legs butt workout: The most effective fitness exercises at home at a glance! appeared first on Deavita.com | Living ideas, design, hairstyles, make-up, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.