8 healthy snacks for the school with recipes for making the nose in between
Learning makes you hungry and nourishes your appetite. If there were still our children, chocolate bars, candies, chips, gummy bears or other less healthy snacks for Zwischendurch would be just the right thing. And yes, it is understandable that these unhealthy aftertaste taste really delicious and so much better than the boring mixture. Yet, as responsible parents, we can naturally avoid and send our children to school with some healthy and nutritious food. But who turns the healthy food into delicious snacks for children that they would like to take and eat with in school? With today's ideas for healthy snacks for the school you will be guaranteed it!
Tips for healthy snacks for the school
Who we are prepared to mention and who as a mother or father are sure to know for themselves, is simple fruit and vegetables that are put in the breadbox, boring and will be taken home again. That is why you have to let go of other things and prepare food for the school, which does not look optically appealing and child-friendly, but healthy und delicious is. There are also some things to note when preparing healthy snacks for the school:
- Weighted meals and snacks: The right composition of healthy snacks for the school and other meals ensures that your child is not only sat, but also provided with all the essentials. Healthy break breaks and snacks for intermittent care must also be done, cheerful to make and keep and provide the child with sufficient energy to get through the school day. The ideal composition is 55% carbohydrate and 15% egg white. Healthy fats represent the remaining 30% and should not be exceeded. Choose ballast-rich and healthy foods for the school with plenty of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Instead buy yourself or at least look for the ingredients in the finished product and choose the preferred organic products.
- More healthy snacks for the school and small meals, instead of a few large portions: Many children and adults make the mistake of filling out a meal and then cleaning it for lunch or dinner. It is unhealthy, slow and tired and should be avoided. A quick, simple snack that you can prepare at home can prevent this, then the child has always been to the nose for the small hunger incident.
- Consciously feeding: Bring your child, take time to eat and do not neglect the best of hunger at any time. Often people confuse hunger with thirst. So one should rather drink a glass of water once. If you still want to feed your hunger, you should listen to his body and grab a snack or break bread. And that is why you should also take time, instead of devouring the Essen. Then you risk again, to much to eat and to feel behind.
- Drink, drink, drink: Made children are most active during breaks. Therefore, finding sufficient liquidity is not very important during the hot summer days. It also bends to the hunger front.
- Don't be too strict: Don't be too strict with your child. Of course, all parents can make sure that their child is nutritionally healthy and has sweets, so they can go back to school for healthy snacks. However, it is not only unrealistic, but also unnecessary. A piece of chocolate, a couple of gummy bears or biscuits do not harm your child and motivate them to eat the healthy food from the lunch box. But instead of watching the other children, as they look after sweethearts, only increases their desire and the effect is exactly the opposite of them, were they actually able to achieve.
Healthy snacks for the school - peanut butter
- 55 g peanut
- 200 g raisins (before soaking for 5 to 10 minutes in water) or 180 g medjool dates
- 2 EL Peanut Butter
- 60 chocolate pieces
Homemade Riegel is the favorite healthy snack for the school. In a blender, reduce raisins (dates) and peanuts to a paste. Add the peanut butter and mix until everything is well blended. Stir in the chocolate pieces and distribute the pulp in a cupboard form, which you have previously laid out with fresh foil or baking paper. Press the mass firmly. Add the mold to the freezer compartment and freeze the mass for one to two hours. Then, take the frozen mass of the mold by simply removing it with the foil or the backing paper. Now you can cut out a single line. Pack each peanut jar separately and store them in the refrigerator, where they will last for a week.
Biscuits with sunflower kernels with chocolate chip and linseed
- 140 g of sunflower seeds without a bowl
- 28 g coconut flour
- 3/4 TL baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 1 TL vanilla extract
- 56 g of melted coconut oil
- 1 EL painted linseed, mixed with 3 EL cold water or with an egg
- 87 g of dark chocolate pieces without milk
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Smash the sunflower seeds in a blender to achieve a very consistency. Use coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl. If you mix the painted linseed with the egg or water, put them in the bowl and stir everything together. Then add the remaining ingredients to it and stir in a dough that is crumbly, but moist.
Take one to one and a half tablespoon of dough out of the bowl and form balls that you distribute to a sheet of laid-out paper with a spacing of 2.5 cm apart on a backing paper, forming a flat plate. Bake them for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Have the biscuits cool as healthy snacks for the school.
Banana chips as healthy snack foods
- 2 ripe, brown bananas
In a bowl mix 3/4 part lemon juice with 1/4 part water. Cut the bananas into thin slices and sprinkle them with the lemon water. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake them in preheated oven at 120 degrees for another half to two hours or until they are crispy on a sheet of baking paper, if you have to turn them once in half time. If you take the banana chips from the oven, they are still soft. Only when they cool down do they become harder and crisp. These finished banana chips as healthy snacks for the school could be sprinkled with cinnamon.
Peanut butter balls with linseed and dates without baking
- 12 Medjool Datteln
- 35 g oat flakes
- 65 g almonds
- 125 g peanut butter (without added sugar or fat)
- 3 EL linseed
- 1 TL vanilla extract
- 1 Price of salt
Finger food makes eating a child's special pleasure. These balls are therefore perfect healthy snacks for the school. Remove the cores from the dates and soak them for a few minutes in hot water. Then protect the water away while storing a small amount. Decrease the dates, the oat flakes and the almonds in a blender for one minute. Add the remaining ingredients and mix for a further two minutes until a sticky dough forms which reads the shapes. Before going to dry, still add some water from the date. You now form small balls that sprinkle with a little salt.
Homemade cheese crackers as snack ideas
- 230 g grated Cheddar
- 120 g Butter
- 100 g flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 EL Milk
Instead of sweet healthy snacks for the school, you can also prepare salty foods like this cheese cracker. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and lay out a baking sheet with baking paper. Add butter, flour, salt and cheese in a blender and mix the ingredients in several short intervals to form a crumbly dough. Then, give and after the milk, until a dough forms into a sphere. Divide this dough into two balls and freeze it for 15 minutes. Sprinkle some flour on one work surface and roll out one of the two balls about 3 mm thick (the other one still remains in the freezer counter).
Cut out of this dough with a knife or pizza roll about 2.5 cm squares (if you scatter meal on the knife, the dough will not stick). Of course, you can choose other forms as well. With a toothpick or a sharp pinch, you still stick a hole per cracker in the middle. Now distribute the cheese cracker on the baking sheet. Allow a distance of at least 5 mm between them free.
Repeat the steps with the second dough ball. Bake the crackers in the middle of the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Leave them to cool and store them in an airtight container for no more than three days (if they have not been consumed for a long time).
Healthy snacks recipes - apple pancakes with raisins
- 40 g raisins
- 2 apples, cubed in 0.5 cm large cube
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil or butter
- 60 g whole wheat flour
- 60 g wheat flour
- 2 TL Back Powder
- 180 ml of milk
- 1 Ei
As a breakfast for the school or as a snack, you can also make pancakes as snacks yourself and make them quick and easy. Use the raisins to soak in hot water. In the mean time, heat a pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil and give the apple pieces and cinnamon. Reduce the heat and roast for about 3 minutes until the apple is tender. Take the cookware from the boiler.
In a bowl mix the flour with the baking powder and in a separate the milk with the egg. Add the milk-egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix it relatively coarsely. Some medium sized lumps are no problem, yet you should not exaggerate them with stirring. Let the raisins drip and stir them together with the cinnamon dips to the dough.
Reheat the pan with some coconut oil with medium heat and distribute more small pancakes out of one spoon of dough. As soon as dough leaves are formed, pancakes can be used. You already have healthy snacks for the school that is doing well.
Fruit leather as a healthy snack
- 570 g of strawberries
- optional: 2 EL Honey
The preparation for fruit leather as healthy snacks for the school and break bread ideas is extremely quick, yet takes the back time many times into demand, who you see at once. Anyway, the recipe is very tasty and comes to the children very well. Preheat the oven to 60 to 90 degrees. Puree the strawberries and the honey with a mixer. You can further process the puree as it is, or remove the core by pressing it with a fine sieve or cloth.
Now distribute the mass evenly on a sheet of laid paper with a size of about 21 x 31 cm. Take a spoon or a baking dish to aid. It should create a thin layer. Set the baking sheet now for 6 hours in the oven to prepare healthy snacks for the school. When the leather is finished, you acknowledge that it is easy to remove from backing paper. Allow the fruit leather to cool for at least 4 hours or overnight. If you cut it with strips or strips, roll them and already finish the fruit snacks as a healthy lunch snack, nightly or in between.
Healthy snacks for the school - Recipe Idea for Lemons Fruit Gum
- 360 ml Kombucha
- 2 lemons
- 2.5 cm long piece of ginger, ribs
- 1 EL grated bowl of lemons
- 37 g Gelatin powder (grass fed)
- 6 EL Honey
- optional: 10 drops of Trace Minerals and 1/2 TL of lemon extract
Fruity and delicious as the fruit leather and perfect for the demanding tastes of the children are also this fruit gum with lemon flavor. If you put the kombucha and the gelatine in a pot, you soak the gelatine for a few minutes and then heat everything under constant stirring at medium heat on the hearth until the gelatine has dissolved. This liquid should never heat up, but only warm, as probiotics were lost from the tea. If you prefer, choose a lower level to be sure.
Combine the liquid with the other ingredients (besides lemon zest and ginger) in a blender and process them into a mixture. Then stir in the lemon zest and ginger, distribute the mass on a tin (approx. 22 x 22 cm) and place them in the refrigerator for a few hours. Then cut the fruit gum into mouth-shaped pieces and store it in the refrigerator. If you have no lemons and ginger pieces in finished fruit gum, you can also combine both ingredients with the other. Fruit gum as healthy snacks for this school were also offered to other children with pleasure.
Tipp: The still liquid mass can also be cast in a special form for fruit gum and then obtain figures that are even more appealing to the children.
The post 8 Healthy Snacks For The School With Recipes To Make It Between appeared first on Deavita.com | Home ideas, design, hairstyles, makeup, lifestyle, health and beauty tips.